26th February 2023, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i do CS and corporate law both together or go for any one?

I am a student who has just finished my H.S.C exams this year in commerce stream . I am intrested in C.S as well as in corporate law . i knw i cannot do both simultaneously so first i m going for C.S and then i m going for law, is it possible for me to manage my C.S job and my law studies and by how many years will i be successful in both ...and should i do my post graduate and also M.B.A for a professional C.S

27th February 2023, 01:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do CS and corporate law both together or go for any one?

I have seen many students that they persue both the courses together.
If you are confident enough that you can persue both at the same time , then you can go for it.
As Company secretaryship is a tough course and needs both hard and smart work , you can also do law after completing CS.
But if you are confident and can do hard work then save your time and do both the courses.
27th February 2023, 03:50 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, it is allowed and also a good career option to pursue both CS and LLB together. CS and LLB can be a good combination as both are from Law Backgrounds.
27th February 2023, 06:57 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, you can pursue both CS and LLB together. CS and LLB can be a good combination as both are from Law Backgrounds. To get further more details about this, you can check it out on Google.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?