22nd November 2021, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into any MNC after scoring 57% in B.Tech IT?

Sir, i have 57% in b.tech (I.T)..sir can you tell me any I.T's mnc name which can hire me in this percentage...

23rd November 2021, 05:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into any MNC after scoring 57% in B.Tech IT?

Yes you are certainly eligible. The criteria for being selected in any job is not just the "Academic Score" that one has to secured.

Before attending any interview for an MNC, you need to improve your English skills. You will have to give a written test, group discussion, and a personal interview. In written test, your command on English language and technical skills will be tested.

If you clear test, you move on to the group discussion where in your ability to get with a group, leadership skills and team spirit are put to test.

Finally you will face an interviewer for the personal interview round. Here, the interviewer will test you for your ability to communicate effectively. Your confidence level will also be judged.

Once you clear personal interview, there will be a Technical interview for checking your knowledge in particular domain.

After clearing all these stages, you will get into tha company for training. During training you will be walked through the essentials of what your job entails. After training , On The Job phase will start.
24th November 2021, 08:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

They mainly give preference to experienced candidates.
As per your percentage, you don't seem eligible.

You must atleast 60% marks throughout.

You shouldn't have any backlogs at the time of selection.

Those having more than 2 years gap are not eligible.

But still you can fill the form or if someone can refer you, that also going to help you.
25th November 2021, 06:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get into any MNC after scoring 57% in BTech IT. Normally company selects freshers who have some cutoff marks in graduation. class 10th and 12th, these cutoff marks vary from different IT companies. Some IT companies select freshers with cutoff marks of 50% also and some of them are TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, and many more. Apart from academic talent companies also look at your other skills such as given below.

--> Aptitude
--> Logic and Reasoning
--> Analytical Thinking
25th November 2021, 07:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for MNC companies but if you have more than 3 years experience on a related field you can apply for MNC company.

Eligibility criteria for MNC companies for fresher candidate:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for companies is 60% ( This percentage is vary from company to company ).

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

List of MNC companies:-

TCS
CTS
Infosis
Cap Gemini
Wipro
Genpact
Google
Accenture
IBM
iGATE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?