22nd November 2021, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Private college BSc Agriculture graduate can participate in government college campus placement?

Hello sir/ma'am my name is simran and I am in 4th year degree course of Bsc. Agriculture i want to know about off campus placement can we apply in Government college campus placement such as;BHU, ICAR etc.

25th November 2021, 03:35 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Private college BSc Agriculture graduate can participate in government college campus placement?

You can definitely try for government jobs.
Jobs are also available for aspirant as Agriculture Development Officer ADO.
And for this you have to appear for exam.
The college should be accredited by ICAR Indian Council of Agriculture Research then your degree will be valid for government jobs.

But you can also get job in good pvt companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?