11th September 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Accenture or other software companies with 62 percent marks in B.Sc CS?

Sir/Mam, Can I get a job in Accenture or other software companies with 62 percent marks in B.Sc CS? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow the courses which I need to do to be eligible for the job? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in any software company specially Accenture if completed B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?
  2. Can I get software job after graduation? I have scored 58.75% in BSc computers
  3. Do I have a chance of getting job in software companies like IBM, WIPRO, Accenture?What should I do to enter in the software companies?
  4. Pay scale of Software Associate in Accenture? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to attend Accenture Software Associate Interview?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible for campus selection after taking 1 year gap after 11th? I am a MCA student
  8. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  9. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture after completion of B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?
  12. Which job to choose between software engineer and astronaut?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  14. Is it possible for me to get the job in software field with only 55% marks in B.Tech?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  16. After MCA can I get job of Software Engineer in reputed companies like IBM, Accenture and Microsoft or I have to complete M.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of MBA IT course?
  18. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of MBA IT?
15th September 2017, 11:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Accenture or other software companies with 62 percent marks in B.Sc CS?

Accenture is one of the topmost software companies at present and has its own eligibility criteria to select the eligible candidates. If you have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your career, then only you are eligible to get a job there. You should not have good knowledge in programming languages and should have good technical knowledge. You should not have any pending backlogs and should not have more than 2 years of educational gap. Therefore, if you fulfill the above eligibility then you may get a job in Accenture.
15th September 2017, 03:12 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job in Accenture or other software companies with 62 percent marks in B.Sc CS?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in a good company.
You must have minimum 60% marks in throughout academics.

You should not have any backlogs.

There should not more than 2 years academic gap.
15th September 2017, 10:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get a job in Accenture or other software companies after completion of your B.Sc. CS course with 62% aggregate marks from a recognised university. To get a job in Accenture or other software companies, you should have good aptitude, subject knowledge and communication skills. By clearing all the rounds of the recruitment process, you will be selected for a job by the company.
15th September 2017, 11:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will depend on the kind of job you are applying for at Accenture. They offer various jobs in various sectors like BPO, KPO and IT fields. If you are looking for job in IT field, then you need some programming skills.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the Accenture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?