28th March 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in any Private Hospital after retiring from Nursing Technician post in Army Medical Corps at the age of 48 years old?

Hello,
I am 48 years old Nursing Technician
going to retire from Army Medical Corps.
I want to get job in any Private Hospital
after my retirement.
Is this possible for me or not?

15th April 2016, 08:33 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Can I get job in any Private Hospital after retiring from Nursing Technician post in Army Medical Corps at the age of 48 years old?

Yes, it possible. So, for this you need to contact any private hospital along with your degree and ask them for the same.
If this won't work then ask your current employer to refer you in some of the private hospital that he knows.

As, in this case reference will mostly work. So, this will be the god and best things that you can do.
Even you won't have to run here and there in order to get new job for you.. Your current employer can arrange some small jobs in any of the private hospitals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?