1st March 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

List of the top colleges in Delhi or NCR offering full time MCA course? I am pursuing B.S.c-IT through correspondence form NIIT, Patna

Hi sir
I am raushan kumar.
I am doing B.S.c(IT)with NIIT distance learning insitute in patna . I want to do mca with a regular collage in delhi or ncr . SO which collage is the best for my porpuse .

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for MCA test after pursuing BSc IT from NIIT Delhi
  2. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  3. Can I do MCA after pursuing BSc IT form NIIT?
  4. Procedure to do Economics(hons.)?
  5. Am I eligible for MCA after pursing BSc IT form NIIT Ranchi
  6. List of top colleges and universities in Delhi? What is the date, fee and eligibility criteria?
  7. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  8. List of colleges or universities offering dual degree B.E/ME course in Mechatronics around Delhi NCR?
  9. Colleges offering BBM(Correspondence) in Delhi NCR?
  10. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  11. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  12. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  13. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  14. Which course should I opt after scoring 58.8% in class 12th science stream?
  15. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  16. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in Delhi NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  18. Institutes offering Internship in .NET for MCA student in Delhi or NCR? -- [New]
14th April 2012, 09:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the top colleges in Delhi or NCR offering full time MCA course? I am pursuing B.S.c-IT through correspondence form NIIT, Patna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir
I am raushan kumar.
I am doing B.S.c(IT)with NIIT distance learning insitute in patna . I want to do mca with a regular collage in delhi or ncr . SO which collage is the best for my porpuse .

In Delhi, there are number if institutes which offers Master of Computer Application (MCA). Each institutes tries to be among the best rated colleges and therefore, most of them, offers quality services. However, there are institutes which are counted among the best colleges in Delhi and students willing to pursue MCA must prefer them before considering any other institutes.

Following are some of the top rated colleges offering Master of Computer Application:

• Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies
  • Indraprastha Institute of Technology and Management
  • Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering & Technology
  • Department of Computer Science, University of Delhi
  • Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes.
9th May 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top colleges in Delhi or NCR offering full time MCA course? I am pursuing B.S.c-IT through correspondence form NIIT, Patna

helo sir,i am sonu kumar from Patna,currently pursuing B.Sc(it) from NIIT Patna.
so..sir i would like to know about reputed college or institution for SCJP. sir please tell me kindly.
the institute and college should be in either Delhi or hydera bad.
26th August 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am preeti from noida currently i have completed my bca, sir i would like to know about msc with IT and scope for future this suitable for me or not
or mca is bettr then msc with it plz tell me sir i am very confuse this time....
9th February 2013, 09:52 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of the top colleges in Delhi or NCR offering full time MCA course

1.Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
2.Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology
3.Department of Computer Science, University of Delhi
4.Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering & Technology
5.Indraprastha Institute of Technology and Management
6.Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?