28th September 2021, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in MNCs if I have done MCA through Distance education?

Dear sir, I have done B.Com(Hons) from University of Calcutta which is a regular mode and I am doing MCA through Distance SMUDE which is a distance mode so can I get job in top MNCs co. Like TCS .

30th September 2021, 12:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in MNCs if I have done MCA through Distance education?

Some MNCs regect distance degree outright.
If a candidate is experienced , then their degree becomes secondary and their experience is given priority.
MCA in regular mode is always considered by most of MNCs.
For getting job in any MNC, it always beneficial to approach them through their online portal, references also plays a vital role in getting you job.
Without reference from someone inside, it will be time consuming and full of struggle.
30th September 2021, 05:21 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I get job in MNCs if I have done MCA through Distance education?

Can I get job in MNCs if I have done MCA through Distance education?

1. Some MNCs accept distance education.

2. And some MNCs do not accept distance education like TCS.

But you should have passed graduation with minimum 60% from any university.
30th September 2021, 05:22 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, they accept distance degrees but there is a condition. While you are taking distance education you should be working somewhere. If you are a working person and pursuing distance education, then take this as a valid reason.

If you are a working person and pursuing distance education, then take this as a valid reason.
30th September 2021, 07:05 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, distance education is good option for people who cannot afford time to visit colleges. Some colleges provide placement support to their Distance Students too, You can also apply for government job.
30th September 2021, 08:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can find job in TCS after successful completion of MCA (Master of Computer Applications) course from SMUDE. Sikkim Manipal University is a recognized well known university offering so many courses.

>> As this university is a very well known, the courses pursued from this college are also recognized.

>> Hence, based on this you are certainly eligible for applying for TCS company.

>> And the minimum percentage throughout the academics must be 60% Mark's to be eligible for TCS.

>> Hence, you can keep on trying for applying for TCS company .
30th September 2021, 08:33 PM
Chickuvshu

Irrespective of the mode of Education either regular or distance, you are eligible to apply for jobs in MNCs.

Because, most of the distance colleges also approved by UGC and AICTE.

As you have completed degree course, you are eligible to get jobs in MNCs.

But, it is not so easy to get a job in MNC.

Here is the eligibility criteria to attend for the recruitment drives of various MNCs.

You should have secured minimum of 60% of marks through out your career in all academic levels.
The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.
The minimum percentage of marks will be little higher for some companies.

Many of the companies will follow the selection procedure of
-Written Exam
-Technical round
-HR round

If they want to screen more candidates, then they conduct the following rounds also
-JAM
-Group Discussion
30th September 2021, 08:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Can you who have completed their degree program to distance mode from any of the recognised University are eligible to apply for a job in any reputed organisation including multinational company. University means that the university from home one has obtained a degree through distance mode is recognised by the University grants commission and distance education council.
As far as the selection process concerned, it entirely depends upon the academic qualification as well as the kill process by the individual and the norms set by the appointment of authority personal.
30th September 2021, 10:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, many MNCs accept such students.

There is no difference between these two degrees.

One can join MNC through on campus or off campus placement .

Every company have their own criteria of selection.

Some select through cut off marks.
1st October 2021, 11:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I have done B.Com(Hons) from University of Calcutta which is a regular mode and I am doing MCA through Distance SMUDE which is a distance mode so can I get job in top MNCs co. Like TCS .
Distance education candidates are not eligible for MNC companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for MNC is,

MNC= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for MNC recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?