2nd June 2011, 11:16 AM
gitnjli

Is there any job availability for distance education in future for MCA course?

i am doing my bca course from distance education and after completing this i will prefer to go for mca. so, can you tale me, is there any job availability for distance education in future.

2nd June 2011, 05:45 PM
miiky

Default Re: Is there any job availability for distance education in future for MCA course?

If you want to study mca in distance education so my advice is that Indira Gandhi National Open University will be the best institute. It also provides the job facility.
2nd June 2011, 06:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job availability for distance education in future for MCA course?

Certainly the courses that you pursue will be recognised if you pursue the same from a recognised institute. You have to make sure you score well in these courses. Also make sure that you have sound conceptual knowledge. You may be required to justify the reason of you taking up a distance course. If you have work experience then certainly you will have an added advantage over others.
2nd June 2011, 07:31 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

If you can achieve the proper knowledge in any subject or any course,you must get prosper in your life.

So,as you are in MCA distance education,you can get chance in private sector as well as some Govt.Sector also.

The MCA student has several options for him to specialize on. Some universities offer specialization in the last semester, while some others offer this in the last year of the course. The common options available are:

• Systems Management
• Systems Development
• Systems Engineering
• Software Development
• Trouble Shooting
• Hardware Technology

So,you can go for bright future,after completing the course,you can apply in varios MNC's off-campussing like TCS,CTS,Wipro,Infosys etc.

Besides those software sectors you can apply various Govt.sectors like:

1:Probationary Officer(PO)of SBI Bank,UBI Bank,Bank of India

2:Railway recruitment board(RRB)

3:Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
etc.
2nd June 2011, 07:32 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

If you can achieve the proper knowledge in any subject or any course,you must get prosper in your life.

So,as you are in MCA distance education,you can get chance in private sector as well as some Govt.Sector also.

The MCA student has several options for him to specialize on. Some universities offer specialization in the last semester, while some others offer this in the last year of the course. The common options available are:

• Systems Management
• Systems Development
• Systems Engineering
• Software Development
• Trouble Shooting
• Hardware Technology

So,you can go for bright future,after completing the course,you can apply in varios MNC's off-campussing like TCS,CTS,Wipro,Infosys etc.

Besides those software sectors you can apply various Govt.sectors like:

1:Probationary Officer(PO)of SBI Bank,UBI Bank,Bank of India

2:Railway recruitment board(RRB)

3:Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
etc.
2nd June 2011, 11:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitnjli View Post
i am doing my bca course from distance education and after completing this i will prefer to go for mca. So, can you tale me, is there any job availability for distance education in future.
if your distance course is ugc approved then you are eligible for govt job.

Otherwise you are not eligible for this post.

You can do mca from some ugc approved university.

Then you have good chance for govt job.
3rd June 2011, 02:01 AM
sourindra

Jobs are available after completing your MCA. But regular students always have the advantage.
3rd June 2011, 06:23 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend here your remembering one thing that is there is no difference regular course and distance course at the time of interviews .So you will have a lot of jobs available when you completed your MCA course.So no need to concentrate on your negatives
3rd June 2011, 06:30 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

There will be job availability for distance education students also but you

must understand that your competetors will be more powerful. Because when

in any interview you are competing with regular graduates you will surely lose.

So i suggest you to atleast do your PG in regular for a bright future.
5th June 2011, 01:43 AM
anshul saini

look the recruiters want work to be done at any cost...
if you are a pass out from IIT and not performing well waht is the use of it...
it is your knowledge that always matters the most and nothing else...
just getting a piece of paper having MCA engraved on it will get you nowhere....

so cheer up build up ur knowledge...go for certifications like scjp/scwcd and you will be far ahead from others...
29th July 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am pursuing MCA through Distance mode,Can i eligible for IT related Govt. job like NTPC,BEL,Bank etc
30th September 2011, 06:07 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Certainly the courses that you pursue will be recognised if you pursue the same from a recognised institute. You have to make sure you score well in these courses. Also make sure that you have sound conceptual knowledge. You may be required to justify the reason of you taking up a distance course. If you have work experience then certainly you will have an added advantage over others.
5th February 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am sudip from bally.i have recently completed mca with distance education. i have completed B.Sc honours with computer science also?may i get a job?is there requred to learn any certified course like c ,java etc. to get better advantages than others?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?