26th September 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a software engineer job after doing MCA?

Can I get a software engineer job after doing MCA? Can you tell me what would be the eligibility criteria which will be followed for getting the software job? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon as possible. Thank you!

26th September 2015, 11:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a software engineer job after doing MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get a software engineer job after doing MCA? Can you tell me what would be the eligibility criteria which will be followed for getting the software job? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, after completion of MCA degree, you can get software company jobs. But you can fulfill below given criteria.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.
27th September 2015, 11:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get software engineer job after pursuing MCA. Many software companies recruit MCA candidates. Even the MNCs also recruit MCA candidates for software engineer job role; there is no need to worry concerning the eligibility related to being a MCA candidate.

Most of the MNCs and software companies have set the eligibility criteria as 60% or above in the entire career which means you need to have 60% or above in the entire career, i.e., 10th, 12th or diploma, graduation and MCA. You need to crack the written test and interview rounds to get selected in the software companies.
27th September 2015, 11:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get software engineer job after pursuing MCA. Many software companies recruit MCA candidates. Even the MNCs also recruit MCA candidates for software engineer job role; there is no need to worry concerning the eligibility related to being a MCA candidate.

Most of the MNCs and software companies have set the eligibility criteria as 60% or above in the entire career which means you need to have 60% or above in the entire career, i.e., 10th, 12th or diploma, graduation and MCA. You need to crack the written test and interview rounds to get selected in the software companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?