28th June 2011, 09:57 PM
mbhavsar

After B.Com which course is good to become software engineering? Should I do MCA?

after b.com which course is goo software engineer or mca? Please tel me the proper course

29th June 2011, 09:31 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: After B.Com which course is good to become software engineering? Should I do MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhavsar View Post
after b.com which course is goo software engineer or mca? Please tel me the proper course
yes you can do mca.
29th June 2011, 11:46 AM
raja badam

Default Re: After B.Com which course is good to become software engineering? Should I do MCA?

sorry,any if you are studying in 10+2 or intermediate is an Maths is one of the subject you are eligible for to do MBA through ICET entrance colleges.
29th June 2011, 11:56 AM
raja badam

sorry,any if you are studying in 10+2 or intermediate is an Maths is one of the subject you are eligible for to do MBA through ICET entrance colleges.
1st July 2011, 12:48 AM
kritika@Hans

dear according to me doing MCA would be better since you are eligible to do diploma in software engineering.but doing MCA will give you comparitively better placements and salary package...........................
15th July 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

now am going 2 join digree in digree which group is better and after digree what i have 2 do M.com or M.sc tel me sir
8th October 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done my bcom and i want to become software engineer so pls tell me how can i make my dream possible
14th October 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i have done 10 12(commerce) and i joined software engineering diploma of 3 year from NIIT. What should i do B.com or B.sc ?
2nd February 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done my bcom and i want to become software engineer so pls tell me how can i make my dream possible

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/after-b-com-course-good-become-software-engineering-should-i-do-mca-256968.html#ixzz1lFPiKVSi
3rd February 2012, 03:08 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

You can not become software engineer unless you have passed your 12th class with compulsory subjects like physics and mathematics.

you can join MCA only if you have studied maths/business maths/statistics in your class 12th plus you are graduate in any discipline from recognized university.

MCA ( masters in computer application)is 2/3 year degree course offered by many university.

If you want to study MCA than you have to clear the entrance examination conduct by reputed institutions.

Some of the good universities/Institutes which offer MCA are

Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi - www.jnu.ac.in

Hyderabad Central University

Pune University,

MCA provide lot of opportunities for job.If you are good in computers and have logical mind you should go for it.
29th May 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I COMPLETED B.COM 2004 ,NOW I DECIDED SOFTWARE TESTING COURSE I ELIGIABLLE OT NOT PLESE TELL ME
12th June 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

http://www.facebook.com/SomeswarMahadev please visit this page and like thias page
18th June 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com but i want to become a software engineering. can anybody tell me how, and companies can hire me
4th October 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I had done my b.com , i wanna become software engineer which course should i opt for ?
20th December 2012, 08:06 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Question Re: After B.Com which course is good to become software engineering? Should I do MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhavsar View Post

DEAR FRIEND,

AFTER B.COM YOU HAVE MANY OPPORTUNITY LIKE THE

C.A STANDS FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

C.S COMPANY SCRETARY.

M.B.A. STANDS FOR MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.

BUT IF YOU TAKE ADMISSION YOU CAN JOIN M.C.A STANDS FOR MASTERS OF COMPUTER APPLICATION.

M.C.A IS 2 YEARS OF THE COURSE.

M.C.A IS GRATE FIELD OF SOFTWARE RELATED WORKS. AND IF YOU HAVE GET ADMISSION YOU JOIN ENTRANCE EXAM AND TAKE A GOOD COLLEGES

LIKE A

H.L COLLEGES , AHE.

PUNE UNIVERSITY ETC.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
2nd August 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

After B.Com which course is good to become software engineering?
23rd October 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I have doing 6 th sem b.com. and I am interested in software engineer job. I have done computer science in PUC. Which course is eligible to do. If nothing is there I am ready to CS.
23rd March 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I have done Bsc (Electronics) in 2004. and i worked in MNCs for 5 year in the pre-editing in the word. Know i want become a software engineer. is this possible and which course should i do.
20th January 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA in finance and currently doing work in to an IT company. I would like to make career in the Software field so can i able to any degree like MCA or Engineering.
21st March 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am b.com final year
after degree I am interested in software engineering please tell me the courses
31st March 2022, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Hai, I have completed B.com degree 2005 now I am interested in software pls telling which course I have to learn
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?