11th September 2021, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BPO after diploma CS??

Can I get job in BPO, after competition of diploma in computer science??

13th September 2021, 09:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BPO after diploma CS??

Can I join BPO after my diploma in CS?

For a BPO job, the basic educational qualification is Intermediate or Plus 2, for a non-technical voice-based BPO category job. Good communication skills and knowledge, fluency and good accent, and a presentable voice are a must.

The candidate can visit the website www.maxbpooutsourcing.com for more information.
14th September 2021, 03:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to join BPO:

The basic eligibility criteria required to join BPO is as follows,

>> Candidates must have completed 12th class or plus 2 in order to be eligible for joining BPO.

>> You should have good communication skills along with fluency and accent.

>> Hence, I can say that you are eligible for business process outsourcing with Diploma in Computer science qualification.

>> If you are interested in further studies, I suggest you to go with B.Tech in Computer Science to find better career opportunities.
14th September 2021, 09:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes. First & foremost BPO stands or Business Process Outsourcing that involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business process to a third-party service provider.

It’s so much more than what people perceive as a call center or telecaller job. BPO involves doing work for other people that others can’t afford or don’t have the resources to work on. From CS to MBA,there’s something for everyone in this industry.
15th September 2021, 10:58 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join BPO after completing a diploma in computer science. The booming business process outsourcing industry is a good career option for freshers/graduates/diploma holders and even for management students. BPO is one of the fast-growing industries in India and is good to earn more money and you can also grow here as per your skills.
15th September 2021, 03:33 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes. First & foremost BPO stands or Business Process Outsourcing that involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business process to a third-party service provider.

It’s so much more than what people perceive as a call center or telecaller job. BPO involves doing work for other people that others can’t afford or don’t have the resources to work on. From CS to MBA,there’s something for everyone in this industry.
15th September 2021, 03:38 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing the diploma in CS, if you are interested to do a job in BPO, then you can join BPO.
15th September 2021, 04:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Various BPO companies provide job on the basis of class 10th/12th standard also, depending upon the candidates efficiency in English. (speaking/writing/understanding) and Hindi (speaking/understanding).
If you are having backlogs in optional or elective subject, no need to worry they generally ignored such thing if you are enough fluent in English.
15th September 2021, 05:05 PM
Chickuvshu

Minimum eligibility to get into any BPO whether domestic and international, you need to be a 10+2 pass, even of you are eloquent on English the best level. But there are certain BPOs who are new or don't have proper office infrastructure or govt compliances they take candidates focused on English speaking fluency not educational background.
15th September 2021, 06:20 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Minimum eligibility to get into any BPO whether domestic or International, you need to be a 12th pass, even if you are eloquent in English to the best level. But there are certain BPOs who are new or do not have proper office infrastructure or government compliances they take candidates focused on English speaking fluency not on educational background.
So, you may try these types of BPO for now, there are risks involved like delay or evasion in a salary disbursement.
15th September 2021, 07:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- The basic educational qualification required for the post of BPO is intermediate or +2 for a non technical voice based BPO category job.
However, I would like to suggest you to pursue graduation in any stream from a recognised university or college because that will help you to get higher post to BPO.

--- One must possessing good communication skills, team management skills, planned working culture, ability to cope up with the critical situations, patience to deal tough customers etc.

--- The pay to the initial entry may start from 7000 and above and the higher cadres offer 25000/- and above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?