11th September 2021, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Will it be a wise decision to join BPO after MBA?

See I'm a diploma in mechanical engineering with 3 years of experience but i don't find it suitable for me and now I am thinking to change my career by doing B.com in Supply Chain Management from Sikkim Manipal University through distance and than opt for a regular MBA from a good institution in the same field. I can not go for a regular B.com because of financial problems that's why i was thinking to join BPO till I complete my graduation. I think I can change my career because now m just 21. Would this be a wise decision?

14th September 2021, 07:14 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Will it be a wise decision to join BPO after MBA?

The answer is YES.

Freshers who join the BPO industry now, can easily boost their skills and become doubly more productive in the log run.

You must have a graduation or equivalent course to get a job in BPO.
14th September 2021, 07:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Will it be a wise decision to join BPO after MBA?

Yes, it will be the right decision to join BPO after MBA. Since it will get you a
better salary, regulated work hours, and a secure future are what is driving most of the people employed with the BPO industry to venture out to pursue an MBA degree with a specialization in sectors like HR or Finance.
14th September 2021, 09:50 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

BPOs don't tend to hire MBAs for agent positions, as most MBA graduates leave after a few months. If you can convince your interviewer you are serious about growing within the company, you have a chance. BPOs are challenging and dynamic, which is why people opt to work in BPOs.
15th September 2021, 02:47 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

BPOs don't tend to hire MBAs for agent positions, as most MBA graduates leave after a few months.

If you can convince your interviewer you are serious about growing within the company, you have a chance.

BPOs are challenging and dynamic, which is why people opt to work in BPOs.
15th September 2021, 03:32 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

It totally depends on your financial condition. If you want to do your job and pursue a degree side by side then it will also improve your financial condition and besides this, you can achieve your degree.
15th September 2021, 05:08 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

This depends on the sector of BPO.
A good financial sector BPO can be really good for Finance MBA. Or even a reputed BPO in procurement sector can be good.i.e Infosys or Genpact.
The profile depends on clients of the company.
15th September 2021, 07:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Five incredible reasons to work in BPO Industry

Jobs in BPO of a significantly higher earnings

Dpo industries are well known to provide the best benefits for its employees

BPO company buildings are most of the time situated in the heart of the city and it is created with a state-of-the-art designs and amenities are well thought to address the needs of the employees.

Stereotypes take Call Centre agents as people who are unsure of what to do and are not smart enough but contrary to this belief BPO employees are well-rounded fast learners and flexible individuals.

A BPO company requires each employee to work at least 9 hours a day for 5 days
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?