20th April 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Infosys BPO job is good for freshers? Wipro BPO and Infosys BPO are same?

I got selected in infosys bpo, is it good for freshers careers? & wht is the salary? Wipro bpo & infosys bpo one & the same or different in the sense working environment & salary.?

10th May 2014, 04:32 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Infosys BPO job is good for freshers? Wipro BPO and Infosys BPO are same?

Wipro and Infosys BPO both should be the same when compared with the Work environment and salary. The pay scale for both should be around 1.5 lakhs and 2.0 lakhs. Now to the question Is BPO good for freshers? The answer is "Yes and No". Too confusing? Let me explain.

Now taking up a BPO job after completion of your degree should be good only if you don't get any other core or public sector jobs which you have tried because BPO job is always stressful as you need to do night shifts at times and work more in a day sometimes even Saturday/Sunday too. This is will ofcourse affect your normal life but since you are going to be a fresher there is nothing of more commitment with the family so you can go with it but make sure that you will shift the job in 1-3 years time so that you will have a better future in your career path.

I have attached a picture which talks about the various opportunities which you can try for your future career. Just go through it and start applying for the jobs and exams which you are interested in to get the job in private or public sector companies.
30th January 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Infosys BPO job is good for freshers? Wipro BPO and Infosys BPO are same?

I have got selected in infosys bpo through campus placement in college and now my mind is totally get stucked whether I should join or not so I want to know is BPO is a right place to start a career? Please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?