23rd March 2016, 05:34 PM
Spandana Madhu

Am I eligible to join BPO after completion of diploma course with backlogs?

I have completed my diploma this year...am fluent in English and Hindi...but I have backlogs... And now I want to work as bpo...can I get a job with backlogs... I think language efficiency is enough to work as bpo...so please help me in this problem... can I get a job?

3rd June 2017, 05:07 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join BPO after completion of diploma course with backlogs?

Various BPO companies provide job on the basis of class 10th/10+2 standard also, depending upon the candidate's efficiency in English (speaking/writing/understanding) and Hindi (speaking/understanding).
But you should clear your backlogs by applying for supplementary examination for better job opportunity under BPO cell as well as in other sections.
4th June 2017, 12:25 PM
help100%

Default Re: Am I eligible to join BPO after completion of diploma course with backlogs?

Minimum eligibility to get into any BPO whether domestic or international, you need to be a 10+2 pass, even if you are eloquent in english to the best level. But there are certain BPOs who are new or don't have proper office infrastructure or govt compliances they take candidates focused on english speaking fluency not on educational background. So, you may try this types of BPO for now, there are risks involved like delay or evasion in salary disbursement.

If you are having backlog in optional or elective subject, no need to worry they generally ignores such things if you are enough fluent in english.
12th May 2021, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BPO after diploma CS??
18th May 2021, 04:02 PM
win2help

To join any job, minimum qualification would be +2.
Along with good communication skills.
There will be both Voice and Non-Voice process, Also International and Domestic BPO process.
Your qualification should match the criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?