26th June 2015, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Can ITI student in Electrical apply for Railway driver jobs?

Sir...is private ITI student of electrical branch can apply for railway driver jobs or not.....if the student appeared from a private approved college but as a private student I.e..he had only given paper there but do not study there

28th June 2015, 06:14 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Can ITI student in Electrical apply for Railway driver jobs?

Eligibility for Railway Driver Jobs:

To be eligible to become an engine driver in India, One should be at least Matriculate plus ITI course in specified course.

Your age should be between 18-30 years.

Exam pattern:

150 question on General knowledge, Aptitude, Mathematics and General English.
28th June 2015, 10:03 PM
xiomi china

Thumbs up Re: Can ITI student in Electrical apply for Railway driver jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir...is private ITI student of electrical branch can apply for railway driver jobs or not.....if the student appeared from a private approved college but as a private student I.e..he had only given paper there but do not study there

It seems that you have done your distant education or the correspondence course in the field of Electrical branch. But, for your kind information let me tell you that, foe the Government job especially in the railway, you need to have your regular course to be done not the correspondence course. So, it will be better for you to look for other job other than railway. As there are many jobs in the market that will provide you all the amenities just like railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?