22nd October 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Can my niece appear as private candidate next year, if dropped this year due to psychological reasons?

Dear Sir, My niece is studying in CBSE school, class IX. Due to psychological problem, she discontinued her studies, now is under counseling by psychologist. In this case-
1.Can she write the 9th class exam as a private candidate,in the next academic year?
2.Or can she attend the 10 th class exam directly after attending online classes?
Please guide and advise on the procedure.
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  2. What is the procedure and fee structure for private B.A. in Ludhiana? What are the jobs available after private B.A?
  3. Rules and regulations for admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has dropped a year after 10th?
  4. Am I eligible to get the government job after completion several course and 40 years female candidate?
  5. Admission to B.Sc after year gap after 12th standard? Cut-off marks for the same?
  6. Am I eligible for core companies campus placements if I have 2 year gap between 12th and done 5 years integrated course?
  7. IT companies for job after dropping 1 year in B.Tech after 1st semester due to health and scoring 72% allover?
  8. Am I eligible for IIM even if I am having one year gap in my B.Com degree?
  9. IT job in government or private sector after completing BCA and uncompleted MCA?
  10. Should I drop a year to continue 12th if dropped out in 1st term examination of 12th CBSE?
  11. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  12. Can I apply for government jobs being a female candidate at the age of 40 years?
  13. Are 10th passed private candidates eligible for State Government jobs?
  14. Best possible career options after 12th, with 90% in 10th and 85% in 12th(Sc) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for government job being an 40 years age female candidate?
  16. Is it possible to apply again for the improvement examination of mathematics if missed it once?
  17. Is there any problem in applying for job at L&T due to a year lag?
  18. Can I apply for inspire scholarship, if failed in one subject and dropped 1 year? -- [New]
24th October 2016, 08:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my niece appear as private candidate next year, if dropped this year due to psychological reasons?

It is quite sad to know the condition of your niece. However, there is nothing to worry much about her education.

1. She can definitely write 9th class exam as a private candidate in the upcoming academic year.
2. If she can pass 9th exam this year, then she can definitely opt for 10th exam through private mode in the upcoming year. It is essential that she passes 9th as most of the schools will ask for 9th result while registering her for 10th even through private mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?