11th August 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get permanent job for Graduate Engineer Trainees in TCS?

Dear all, I am going to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee in TCS. I would like to know that if I join this company as a Graduate Engineer Trainee then what are my chances to join permanently in this company?

26th February 2023, 09:02 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Chances to get permanent job for Graduate Engineer Trainees in TCS?

The chances of getting a permanent job in TCS as a Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) depend on various factors such as your performance, availability of job positions, and the company's requirements.

Usually, after completion of the training program, TCS may offer permanent positions to GETs based on their performance during the training period. However, it's important to note that there may be some GETs who may not be offered permanent positions due to various reasons such as lack of performance or unavailability of suitable job positions.

Overall, the chances of getting a permanent job in TCS as a GET can be good if you perform well during your training program and the company has suitable job positions available. It's important to focus on learning and performing well during your training period to increase your chances of getting a permanent job in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?