1st March 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Dubai offering Pharmaceutical Analysis course for MR?

for ms in pharmacutical analysis i want to dubai so i need the college list those r having that course n if any exam is there so plz let me know n hw i'll go for that I am an working MR.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Pharmaceutical analysis in AP?
  2. List of colleges offering Pharmaceutical Analysis in AP?
  3. Best universities, colleges and courses for m.pharmacy in pharmacology and pharmaceutical analysis? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of M.Pharmacy colleges offering Pharmaceutical Analysis and quality assurance in Hyderabad?
  5. How to get admission in Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  6. List of Pharmacy Colleges in AP offering PG courses in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs?
  7. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical?
  8. Which are the companies offering internship? I am a student of M.Pharma pharmaceutical analysis
  9. List of Colleges where I can get Pharmaceutical Analysis having secured a rank of 2604 in PGCET?
  10. Difference between Pharmaceutical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Technology?
  11. Any colleges in Dubai offering part time degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies? What is the duration of the course?
  12. Job Opportunities available after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis?
  13. Are there any colleges offering BAC PRO(Automobile Mechanical) in Dubai
  14. What are the subjects for B.Pharmacy students?
  15. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  16. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  18. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
3rd March 2014, 06:33 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges in Dubai offering Pharmaceutical Analysis course for MR?

There are many colleges offering Pharmaceutical sciences degree in Dubai,United Arab Emirates.So you may apply for the Pharmacutical analysis courses in the following various colleges.You may apply for the colleges such as,

→ Ajman University of Science and Technology
→ Dubai Pharmacy college
→ Al Ain University of Science and Technology
→ Gulf Medical University
→ University of Sharjah
→ RAK Medical and Health Sciences University and more.

There are many various courses in MS.You may go for the various courses such as Statistics for Pharmacometrics,Basic PKPD modelling,Pharmacology and Therapeutics,Statistics for Pharmacometrics-I,Statistics for Pharmacometrics-II,Intermediate PKPD Modelling,Dose-Response Trials,Strategic communication and Negotiations,Pharmacometrics for Decision making,And special topics and more.
After successful completion of your degree you may find employment in Regulatory agencies,Pharmaceutical companies,Research organizations,and more.So you may be more dealt with case based study and some times teaching.You may be taught the career and necessary business skills required,technical knowledge and more.You will definitely get good tremendous growth in the field of pharmacometrics,in the professional growth.The candidates from Engineering,Statistics,Phamaceutical sciences,epidemiology,Pharmacology are eligible to apply for the Masters degree program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?