4th February 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Companies interview dates for mechanical engineering candidates in the year 2018

I am studying in final year mechanical engineering now. l need interview dates for any company. I kindly request to you please send job interview dates? Can you please provide me with the information soon as possible? Please guide me soon. Thanks!

8th February 2018, 11:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies interview dates for mechanical engineering candidates in the year 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in final year mechanical engineering now. l need interview dates for any company. I kindly request to you please send job interview dates? Can you please provide me with the information soon as possible? Please guide me soon. Thanks!

Interview dates differ from one company to another for mechanical engineering candidates. Candidates have to contact their college placement cell for more details regarding on campus interviews. For off campus placements, candidates have to apply to the companies online for a job. It is not possible to give the exact dates of interviews. Candidates are selected by the companies based on their academic score, performance in the aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. Therefore, they have to prepare well to clear the aptitude test.
19th February 2018, 11:24 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Companies interview dates for mechanical engineering candidates in the year 2018

Generally a candidate will get the interview call letters if he applies either for OFF CAMPUS placements or for ON CAMPUS PLACEMENTS or if he applies in any job portal.
Off campus placement drives includes candidates from different colleges where as most of the On campus placements recruit candidates of that particular college only.
So, better to get selected via on campus placement only instead of other modes of getting placed.
Recruitment will be held as per the requirement of the company.
So, keep posting your updated resume in all possible company website and job portal's so that when ever the company requires a candidate then you will get either a call or mail.
So, be prepared with technical and communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?