5th October 2017, 06:57 PM
thiruvengateshwaran

Tips to get a job in core companies after completion of mechanical engineering

I am studying final year mechanical engineering then what I am doing next. I am want to work for core company how to get the job?. Please guide me what I do next to ensure that I will get the job? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?
  2. How to get mechanical core job after completion of mechanical engineering?
  3. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does core Mechanical companies recruit girls? List of core Mechanical companies?
  5. Can I get job in core company after mechanical engineering?
  6. Tips to get a job in core companies after completion of mechanical engineering
  7. Is it possible for getting a job in core companies after completion of B.Tech engineering?
  8. Placement in Core Companies for BTech Mechanical student? Is CAD course helpful to get placement in core companies? -- [New]
  9. List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for core companies after completion of mechanical engineering with 6.6 CGPA?
  12. How to get a job in core companies in Chennai after completion of B.E Electrical engineering?
  13. What type of opportunities are there after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  14. List of mechanical engineering core job details to apply with 66% aggregate in Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to search for job in Mechanical Core companies?
  16. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E?
  17. What are the jobs available in core companies after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering?
  18. How to get a job in mechanical core companies?
6th October 2017, 11:33 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Tips to get a job in core companies after completion of mechanical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiruvengateshwaran View Post
I am studying final year mechanical engineering then what I am doing next. I am want to work for core company how to get the job?. Please guide me what I do next to ensure that I will get the job? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

As you are doing mechanical engineering and want to go for job in mechanical core after completing mechanical engineering degree, then you can apply for job in below mentioned core companies of mechanical:-

Core Mechanical Companies Offer Job for Mechanical Engineering:-

1)Larsen & Tourbo.

:- www.larsentoubro.com.

2) Godrej Group.

:- www.godrej.com.

3) Thermax.

:- www.thermaxindia.com.

4)Suzlon.

:- www.suzlon.com.

5) BOSCH India.

:- www.boschindia.com.

6)Crompton Greaves.

:- www.cgglobal.com.

7) BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited).

:- www.bhel.com.

8) ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization).

:- www.isro.org.

9) DRDO (Defence Research & Development Organization).

:- http://drdo.gov.in.

10) NTPC.

:- www.ntpc.co.in.

>> To go for above mentioned core mechanical companies you must have done bachelors degree in mechanical engineering from government recognized institute.

>> You must have done bachelors degree with minimum 60% marks obtained.

>> To get job in some of reputed companies you must have to appear in written exam conducted to recruit eligible candidates. Applicant who have cleared written exam called for personal interview as final step of selection.

>> In above mentioned companies you get job types like Technician, Sales engineer, Design engineer, Laboratory technician, Process development technologist etc.
6th October 2017, 08:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to get a job in core companies after completion of mechanical engineering

Tip to get a job in core companies after completion of Mechanical Engineering:-

Go through the basis of core subjects very well.

Solve previous year question papers and try to find out your weak areas and work in that subject.

You can also join in any test series from good Institute so as to evaluate your level of preparation.

If you are facing problems in core subjects, you can join coaching institute such as:-

MADE EASY

ACE ACADEMY etc for preparation.
6th October 2017, 09:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

First just decide what you want to do and there are a lot of options out there:

To get a job as soon as possible:
For that, revise everything you have learnt in your engineering and improve your resume by doing some internships in core companies for 2-3 months. There you will get an experience and opt for job portals which are totally dedicated to freshers. You can register to freshersworld there you can find mechanical engineers job.

To go for higher educatio:
for that gear up yourself for preparation of GATE or GRE exam and just go to what we call here Sanyas.
The hard and prove yourself to get Mtech at IIT or NIT.
6th October 2017, 09:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

I am listing below are few of steps you can take when you search for a job opportunity in mechanical engineering domain:

Understand the domains of mechanical engineering and applied opportunities that best suits you.

Are you really interested in a mechanical engineering job, else choose other opportunities that the market is willing to offer.

Start working in SME that offer opportunities to learn and earn.

Do you possess good communication skills?

Learn Computer aided machining to get an offer in production sectors.

Check your luck in PSU companies across India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?