4th October 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Java profile job in Bangalore?

I passed out my b.tech in 2012, after that i was working on a IT training centre as a faculty in C & c . Now I want a job on java profile in banglore...but as I am a fresher in java i want to know it completely & want to do internship with payment basis...please let me know is there any companies in banglore

23rd November 2014, 07:05 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Companies offering Java profile job in Bangalore?

COMPANIES OFFERING JOBS BASED ON JAVA PROFILE:

There are many companies available in Bangalore which provides job for Java profile, at least 90% of all the IT companies will require JAVA developers as it's one of the key programming language in every software being developed.

The only problem would be your experience in IT training centre would not be counted much when you start applying for the jobs in IT companies but it would really help you to do the interview better as you would be sharp in the basics.

Try to find out friends who are working in different IT companies and send your updated resume to them including the IT training centre experience so that they can forward your resume to refer you for the interview process.

CLICK HERE!! to find out jobs in different IT companies in Bangalore!
15th April 2015, 11:57 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Companies offering Java profile job in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed out my b.tech in 2012, after that i was working on a IT training centre as a faculty in C & c . Now I want a job on java profile in banglore...but as I am a fresher in java i want to know it completely & want to do internship with payment basis...please let me know is there any companies in banglore

There are very little companies in Bangalore which provide you internship. You can go to Hyderabad, here you can get a lot many companies working on java profile, and you will find to work easily in Hyderabad as compared to Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?