7th October 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in IT sector and which are the companies offering internship/freelancer jobs

I am a fresher,I have immense knowledge in java.Looking for a platform to showcase my skills.Suggest me some companies which are offering internship/Freelancer jobs.

30th September 2017, 07:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in IT sector and which are the companies offering internship/freelancer jobs

Here are some good IT companies in which you can apply for training/internship and also apply for job if there is any vacancy.

HSBC GLT India
Samsung India
Microsoft India PL
HCL
TCS
Wipro etc.

You simply have to apply for reference letter from your current college and attach that reference letter with application for internship. After that submit the same in the HR department of the company. If the concern department approved your application, then you can join the company to start internship.

If you want to get a job in any IT company, then first of all you have to search for any vacancy, and then apply for it, appear in written examination, clear interview and medical fitness. After that you will get a job in any company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?