18th November 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

IBM Main frame job for trained professional?

Hi friends i completed B.E in CSE Dept at 2009 passed out. And also I finished IBM MAINFRAME COURSE .Please refer me mainframe job at [email protected]

23rd November 2014, 06:37 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: IBM Main frame job for trained professional?

IBM MAINFRAME JOBS:

It's good that you have completed the IBM Mainframe course but being 2009 passed out it's really difficult to get the job in IBM unless you have some proper 1-2 years of experience.

The only way to find out if there is any opening and get referred in IBM is to find out an employee who is working in the company already. So, start circulating your resume to your friends and relatives who might lead to the person who is working in IBM already.

If you are not able to find from your circle then there is always possibility to do it with the help of social media like LinkedIn and FB. Just register yourself in those websites and search for candidates who are working in IBM and send in your request so that they can help!
15th April 2015, 11:59 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: IBM Main frame job for trained professional?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hi friends i completed B.E in CSE Dept at 2009 passed out. And also I finished IBM MAINFRAME COURSE .Please refer me mainframe job at [email protected]

There are many mainframe job Available in the IBM. You must consult the IBM regarding the same, as you have done your Mainframe from IBM only. So, it will be better to have direct interaction with the IBM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?