1st May 2015, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Courses to be studied to get job as Railway Accountant?

Can someone please tell me that what are the courses should we study in order to get job as an railway accountant?

6th May 2015, 08:23 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses to be studied to get job as Railway Accountant?

There are various posts related to accounts field are recruited in Indian Railways every single year which are :

>> Section Officer (Accounts) : Candidate should have qualified UPSC Section Officer (Accounts) examination of the current recruitment notification with minimum qualifying marks and possess relevant qualification.

>> Finance Adviser : A candidate need to have passed CA or ICWA or MBA in Finance from a recognized university and must have at least 10 years post qualification experience to apply for this job with excellent record in the job.

>> Chief Finance/Accounts Officer : Candidates working in relevant government fields/ areas for the last 10 + years are eligible to apply for this post with higher qualification in the relevant field.

>> Company Secretary : Candidate must have completed the course of CS - Company Secretary as per the norms given by ICAI with good academic record.

>> Junior Accountant : To apply for this post, candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in accounts/ commerce from a recognized university.

>> Assistant Manager (Accounts) : Should have completed B.Com and also possess Master's degree in the same field by ICAI OR Should be a member of the institute of cost accountants of India OR MBA in Finance from a recognized university and should have experience of minimum 7 year in the relevant field.
11th May 2015, 10:50 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Courses to be studied to get job as Railway Accountant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can someone please tell me that what are the courses should we study in order to get job as an railway accountant?

The various courses as well as the topics that you should Study to Qualify the Railway Exam are:

1. You have to Keep your General Knowledge too strong.
2. You must be Logically Strong.
3. You must be able to Solve reasoning.
4. You can chose Commerce subject in 12th (Best option)

** If you are well efficient in Commerce than you can be a railway minister
after a long Year of your Dedication to railway.
4th April 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses to be studied to get job as Railway Accountant?

Can I get railway accountant job after passing class 12th commerce with 70%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?