2nd April 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?

Dear Sir,
I have applied for CGI Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer recruitment. Can you please let me know the selection procedure for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  2. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  3. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  4. Job openings for M.Tech(Applied Electronics) postgraduate in Mindtree?
  5. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  6. How can I apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  7. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?
  8. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  9. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  10. What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  12. When TCS Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post will be held in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to attend Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  14. How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?
  15. Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  17. Can I apply in TCS Off-Campus Drive for Assistant Software Engineer post being an MBA postgraduate?
  18. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
4th April 2016, 09:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have applied for CGI Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer recruitment. Can you please let me know the selection procedure for the same?
Selection round for CGI Off-Campus Drive:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview

New pattern for CGI Off-Campus Drive recruitment:-

Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking
Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning
Test Section III/Test of communicative English
4th April 2016, 11:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?

Selection Procedure of CGI Associate Software Engineer Off Campus Drive:

There are totally 4 rounds of selection in the recruitment of CGI Off Campus drive for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
1) Online Test

2) Group Discussion

3) Technical Round

4) HR Interview

Online Test Exam Pattern:

>> Online Test consists of Quantitative Aptitude, Puzzles and English sections. Quantitative Aptitude consists of 10 Questions, Puzzles consists of 5 Questions and English consists of 10 Questions which is of medium level.
4th April 2016, 08:29 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have applied for the CGI off campus drive for the post of Associate Engineer. You want to know about the selection procedure for this post.

>>The selection procedure consists of:

--Online Test

--GD

--Personal Interview.

>>The online test consists of 25 questions which has to be solved tin 30 minutes of duration. The questions are related to Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English section. After clearing the online test round you have to face the GD round.

>>After selection in the GD round too you have to face the last stage of recruitment process i.e Interview. The students are called firstly for technical interview in which they check about the basics of subjects. In the final round of interview, you have to face the HR interview too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?