27th December 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Current vacancies for candidate having 4 years experience in Reliance Industries?

Recently i have completed AMIE in just 2.5 years with CGPA 7.00,so please give me information about current vacancies in private sector companies.Since last 4 years i am working in 752 MW captive power plants of Reliance industries limited,which is situated at jamnagar.

2nd June 2016, 09:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Current vacancies for candidate having 4 years experience in Reliance Industries?

You have good work experience and thus, can find opportunities in other private sector companies. You can get employment opportunities in other power plants in private sector like Tata Power, Adani Power, Essar Power, CLP and many more. You can pursue higher studies to experience better job scope since you already have work experience. You should upload your profile in the leading job portals and try for referrals as well. The current vacancies are in :-

- BGR Energy Systems
- STUP Consultants
3rd June 2016, 02:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Current vacancies for candidate having 4 years experience in Reliance Industries?

Companies do not create vacancies at the same time and in a fixed number and therefore it is not quite possible to tell you a proper time and number of vacancies released by MNCs or small scale companies.

However, it is advisable to you to register yourself on various online job searching portals and you might get update regarding job vacancy in any good company as an when they are released. Moreover, you can also register yourself with various consultancies and get the notifications regarding vacancies in future or current(if any)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?