1st October 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy for PGT as a permanent government teacher? Details about the current vacancies in this field?

Is there any vacancy for pgt as a permanent govt teacher? I have an experience of teaching mathematics upto X class.I have been teaching in a HBSE recognised school for 9 yrs. I have qualified CTET-2011.Please help me by providing details about current vacancies in this field

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  2. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  3. Is there any placement vacancy for TGT English, TGT SS or TGT Computer Teacher in state government schools?
  4. How may I know all government job vacancies for the current year?
  5. Are contract based Teachers demanded in MCD School? Criteria to fill up the vacancies?
  6. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  7. How a teacher will be appointed as a regular(permanent) teacher like other government jobs? Am I eligible for the post of teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navadaya Vidyalaya like schools? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for a Railway Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the posts available in TNPSC Group I exam?
  10. Date of start of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the educational qualification? List of B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad?
  11. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  13. How to get permanent music teacher jobs in government school?
  14. What can I do after B.Ed and TET?
  15. Eligibility criteria for NTPC?
  16. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  17. Is the degree of Shiksha Visharad valid in Rajasthan Government Teacher Vacancies? Is it equivalent to B.Ed?
  18. How can I get current Job Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Government? How to apply for those Jobs?

7th April 2013, 07:31 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Is there any vacancy for PGT as a permanent government teacher? Details about the current vacancies in this field?

As per the informations you have mentioned you have an overall of best experience in teaching and you have also qualified CTET Examinations,So,Best for you is that you should apply for CBSE Board its eligibility starts with CTET and secondly it have good payment status as per other state government.And one more thing is that you have good experience so you will be suddenly selected for it.Another Important aspects is that if you want to be permanent in any school you must be worked on three year minimum in that school,So you have to work for three years and then you will be permanent.But note that it may also change as per any new curriculum so please checking it.

And as you was asking for jobs so note that vacancies are valid only for few time or day as per the candidate seeking the given jobs and it closes after the candidate selected for it so if we mention any particular jobs it may closed also,Beside this we are suggesting you that you should registered the given sites below by your requirement and detail as they are suggesting government jobs it will help you to notify the jobs.

www.sarkari-naukri.in

www.sarkarinaukri-govtjob.com

www.govtjobs.com

www.employmentnews.gov.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?