14th November 2010, 10:02 PM
malliks

Which companies are offering off campus placement?

i want to try my luck at off campus placement.
will you please guide me of how to get to know which are the companies that offer this and when. please suggest the sources that will be of help for me

28th February 2012, 04:54 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

Lightbulb Re: Which companies are offering off campus placement?

Dear friends,
Now a days most of companies organize off campus placement starting from month September to February. Like TCS INFOSYS WIPRO CONGNIZANT VODAFONE UNINOR any many other more it companies. For getting selected in one of them you have still enough time to prepare for them. You have to use R.S.AGARWAL for making your aptitude strong, and solve past year papers of those companies. You also have to build up your technical knowledge. For applying in these companies you have to submit your resume on there website, and when their off campus will be started then will call you for off campus.
Best of luck
28th February 2012, 04:59 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which companies are offering off campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malliks View Post
i want to try my luck at off campus placement.
will you please guide me of how to get to know which are the companies that offer this and when. please suggest the sources that will be of help for me
There are numerous companies according to sectors and field of specialization which offer off campus placement. This means they hire candidates even if they apply personally from their side and the hiring has not been a contemplative effort of the college/institution.

As you haven't mentioned your academic qualification it is not possible to give answers on personal assumption. If you would have given the details, i would have mentioned the name of the companies where you could have applied.

To get the precise answer and guidance, kindly mention your academic qualification in details and your ambition in life.
28th February 2012, 06:44 PM
mohitsahu2512

there are lots of recruitments companies but you have not mentioned your stream as well so it is not clear to me that what type of job you are searching for. but i am listing some of the companies which have currently declares the vacancies:

1.INFOSYS
2.SYNTEL
3.PPT
4.TCS
5.ACCENTURE
6.CTS
7.BSNL
8.MTNL
9.VODAFONE
10.AIRCEL
11.POLAR SOFTWARE LTD.
12.RELIANCE ASSOCIATES
13.RELIANCE TELECOM LTD.
thank you..
28th February 2012, 10:11 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which companies are offering off campus placement?

Hi

Off Campus Placements are the ones in which the candidate has to apply on his/her own in the company they desire.

On Campus Placements are the ones which happen in the College Campus. The Companies visit the campus and then they organize recruitment drives there to select the best students of that campus.

It is often said that the On Campus Placements are much more easier to crack than the Off Campus Placements. That is because the competition level in the Off Campus placements are much more high as compared to the On Campus Placements.

So I would suggest you to try your best to get placed On Campus.

Still coming to your query about the Companies which organize Off Campus Placements, Some of them are TCS, Cognizant, Wipro, HCL, Infosys, Accenture, Syntel etc.

These are the top recruiters in India, and so you would have a greater possibility of getting a job in these companies.

Otherwise, you may also try to clear GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and then apply in the top PSU's like NTPC, NHPC, BHEL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL, SAIL etc..

Some of the other companies are Samsung, Siemens, Videocon, LG, Haier, Sony India, and other related streams companies.

So you can visit the Official website of the company you desire to work in and there you would find a link of CAREERS.

Click on that and you would be directed to the recruitment cell of that company. There you may fill up the form and provide them your details.

If you would be eligible then they would contact you after that.

Hope this helps

All the best.
28th February 2012, 10:44 PM
anlakshmi

Hi, many of the top companies will conduct off campus to recruit the candidates in bulk . based on their requirement they will conduct off campus .
TCS
SYNTEL
WIPRO
HCL
COGNIZANT
INFOSYS
Recently these companies announced the notification to register in their website. Register in their company website and upload your resume they will send mail to you for interview if your resume is selected.
All the best!
29th February 2012, 06:05 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Almost every company offer off campus chances to students who college can not hold on campus of many big companies. As talent is everywhere.So, companies organize off campuses to choose talent from some low rank colleges too. Register at company recruitment portal for off campus invitation call.
29th February 2012, 01:24 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See most of the companies offers off-campussing . You told that you want to check your luck as you are not getting any kind of jobs in on campussing. I think it will be easy to get a job in on campussing rather than off campussing. It is because in off campussing there are so many colleges attends this kind of off campussing. As so many colleges attend so total number of students are also increasing. Whereas in on campussing there are only the one college students attending or facing a company , so competition is comparatively less compared to off campussing.

~regards~
priyo
29th February 2012, 01:33 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See most of the companies offers off-campussing . You told that you want to check your luck as you are not getting any kind of jobs in on campussing. I think it will be easy to get a job in on campussing rather than off campussing. It is because in off campussing there are so many colleges attends this kind of off campussing. As so many colleges attend so total number of students are also increasing. Whereas in on campussing there are only the one college students attending or facing a company , so competition is comparatively less compared to off campussing.

~regards~
priyo
2nd March 2012, 03:36 AM
tanu47

Dear,
Many of the top companies will conduct off campus to recruit the candidates in bulk. Based on their requirement they will conduct off campus .
HCL
COGNIZANT
INFOSYS
TCS
SYNTEL
WIPRO

Go for it.
All the best.
2nd March 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

HAI........I am persuing Btech 3rd year(cse).......
which companies are offering off campus placements...& when..........&how can i attend those
13th February 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

List of companies for campus placement of civil, information technology, electrical branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?