1st June 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Date and other details regarding HCL placement examination?

I want to know date of HCL placement examination so kindly requested to inform me regarding date and other details also regarding placement exam. Can someone please explain me the details? If not can you please provide me the contacts or the place where it can be checked?

THANK YOU

2nd June 2015, 09:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date and other details regarding HCL placement examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know date of HCL placement examination so kindly requested to inform me regarding date and other details also regarding placement exam. Can someone please explain me the details? If not can you please provide me the contacts or the place where it can be checked?

THANK YOU
HCL have not announced any recruitment date in India but still you can upload your resume on below given link

www.hcl.com/career

You can contact also HCL office by clicking on the link http://www.hcl.com/locate-us

HCL Technology is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL Technology is,

HCL Technology= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL Technology recruitment.

Pattern for HCL Technology written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?