1st June 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Will there be problem in placement if I have cleared backlogs in the last semester?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know if we have cleared backlogs then is there any problem at the time of placement? Can I still apply for the placements? Will there be any issue to apply? Can someone please share the details on the same soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is the placement cancelled if there is a backlog in the 7th semester?
  2. Infosys placement with backlog in last semester?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  5. What does "Backlog cleared in 1 attempt" mean?
  6. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  7. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36?
  8. After MS can I do PhD or whether backlogs of graduation will affect?
  9. Am I eligible for campus recruitment after scoring 73% aggregate in BTech
  10. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?
  11. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  12. Can I get a job if cleared all the 3 backlogs of Diploma in Computer Mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I give GATE Exam having a backlog in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue MS degree in US? I am currently doing B.E ECE in Chennai, India
  16. Eligibility for GATE after Backlog exam in 1st semester cleared in 2nd semester?
  17. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  18. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
2nd June 2015, 11:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be problem in placement if I have cleared backlogs in the last semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to know if we have cleared backlogs then is there any problem at the time of placement? Can I still apply for the placements? Will there be any issue to apply? Can someone please share the details on the same soon as possible? Thanks!
You have cleared your pending backlog so you are eligible for placement.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for MNC Companies is,

MNC Companies= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for MNC companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?