4th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How should I get prepare for TCS campus placement aptitude test? Will there be riddles and puzzles asked in the aptitude and interview rounds?

How should I get prepare for TCS campus placement aptitude test? Will there be riddles and puzzles asked in the aptitude and interview rounds? Can you please provide me the complete details which I need to follow up to get prepared for the placement?

7th August 2015, 02:50 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get prepare for TCS campus placement aptitude test? Will there be riddles and puzzles asked in the aptitude and interview rounds?

Tips to prepare for Aptitude test :
  • Practice lots of aptitude test questions. This will increase your speed and performance.
  • Avoid distractions like like phone, TV, music etc.
  • Eat properly, take good sleep and do exercise, so that your body will he healthy.
  • During hunger you can't focus on your preparations.
  • Start your preparations from the basics and concentrate more on the fundamentals.
  • Practice as much as you can.
  • Mark all the strong and weak sections.

Yes, there will be puzzles and riddles in the aptitude and interview round, so be prepared for it.
8th August 2015, 07:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get prepare for TCS campus placement aptitude test? Will there be riddles and puzzles asked in the aptitude and interview rounds?

Yes, there can be riddles and puzzles in the interview round of TCS but not in the written test. However, it is not a compulsion that puzzles and riddles will be asked.

Tips for preparation :-

- TCS prepares its own written test questions, hence do not rely on the previous years' papers which are given by various websites as they can be too old and TCS generally do not repeat its questions.
- The aptitude in TCS is of good standard, hence the most important thing is you need to know the concepts of general aptitude and have a rigorous practice.
- Email writing is an important part of TCS written test. Thus, you need to know the email etiquette and should have a good vocabulary knowledge as you will be asked to use certain words in the email.
- You should have a good typing speed on the keyboard and reading speed from the computed screen.
- Try to solve a variety of questions of good standard rather than stressing on the quantity.
- For the interview round, google interview puzzles and be well versed with the solutions.
- Be neatly dressed in formal attire for the interview.
- Communication skill is an important key so make sure you improvise to a higher standard.
- Make sure you are technically sound as per the job requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?