17th December 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Details about mass communication after 12th with BiPC?

I'm a Bi.p.c student. I would be really thankful to you if you would let me know the details about mass communications through my field. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  3. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  4. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  6. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  7. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  8. Entrance examination details of top mass communication colleges of Delhi
  9. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  10. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  11. List of the colleges in which I can join Mass Communication course after 12th? Contact and fee details?
  12. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
  13. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  15. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  16. How to do mass communication after 12th?
  17. What to do after 12th to do Mass Communication?
  18. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
27th December 2015, 09:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about mass communication after 12th with BiPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a Bi.p.c student. I would be really thankful to you if you would let me know the details about mass communications through my field. Would you please help me in this regard?
After completion of 12th standard from PCB so you are eligible for Bachelor in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible to get admission in B.A degree in mass communication.

You age should be above 17 years.
4th November 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ma'am as I've completed my h.s with up to 60% marks in arts faculty so am I eligible for the such course of journalism?if yes !how will be annual package of course
1st September 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I am sravanthi I am inter completed I am interested to study nwes reading and multimedia so please tell me I am aligible for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?