13th May 2011, 03:14 AM
ayesha hussain

Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?

hie this year i am in 12th clas doing it from art side...
wanna do mass communication course after 12th..
so please tell me what is the processor of entrance xam frm art side in mass communication course?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
  2. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  3. List of colleges which offer Mass Communication Graduation course in India? Entrance exams to get admisson?
  4. Mass communication after 12th, entrance exams? syllabus? forms?
  5. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  6. Which courses can I do after 12th Arts? Scope in Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  8. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  9. Which type of courses I can do after 12th Arts? What is the scope of Arts stream?
  10. What is the procedure to get 11th admission in mass medical or arts stream
  11. What type of courses can I do after 12th? Scope for Arts students?
  12. How to do mass communication after doing graduation in Arts course?
  13. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  14. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?
  15. What to do after 12th to do Mass Communication?
  16. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books?
  17. How can I get admission in B.A.(Mass & Communication) if completed 12th without Maths with 47%?
  18. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
28th May 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?

eligiblity for mass comm in du
25th July 2011, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?

heyyyyy i'm lincy ,im doing 12th arts and wanna do mass communication and journalism after i get done with my 12th... plzzzzzz suggest me......
29th August 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

hey m Rose.........To wht extent dp mass communication have scope for Humanities student/arts student???
31st August 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

what are good colleges for mass communication and can we go to films through this qualification
20th November 2011, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

hey i am doing my b'tec computers final year and want to do mass communications suggest me how to get into good collages
6th July 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

which clg will be the best clg 4 mass nd communication in new delh????
17th August 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

after 12th we can do mass communication
6th September 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my B.A(HONS) IN SOCIOLOGY IN 2011.I HAVE ONE YEAR GAP IN MY GRADUATION .I HAVE SCORED 40.75%.NOW I AM DOING M.A ENG FROM VIDYASAGAR COLLEGE.I WANT TO KNOW CAN I DO MASS COMMUNICATION COURE WITH THESE QUALIFICATION.
8th March 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedure of mass communication do we have to give any exams do we need to fill any form..???????
27th March 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

my name is aniket dixit .........i want to do journalism..........pls sujjest me what is the process of joining the collage and which college is best for mass. comm
5th August 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Is media course is better than engineering courses
10th April 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

wat is the syllabus for master coarses in mass communication for mgkvp????????????
pls rply..............
5th July 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

what is fees structure for UG course in mass communicatin in jadavpur university
11th October 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am Shreyansh.. Can anyone tell me what is required to take admission in Auckland University.... For doing mass media I am in 11th standard with comm. Stream...
19th March 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello!
Dear senior,
I wanna know more details about mass media and career of mass media. please suggest me. I'm waiting for your suggestion.
Thank you.
Yours faithfully
Enkeu Pame.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?