3rd April 2011, 02:23 PM
ayushiechoudhary000

What to do after 12th to do Mass Communication?

I hv done my 12th class wit arts thn wht should i do for mass communication??

Related Questions:
25th August 2011, 01:55 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after 12th to do Mass Communication?

The eligibilty criteria for the mass communication course is as under-

1. A student should be 17 years of age at the time of admission or should complete 17 years before 1st October of the year in which admission is sought.

2. A student’s should be successfully completed of 10+2 from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any other examination recognised as equivalent to it is must. The minimum marks for gaining admission are 45 percent. However, most of the universities insist on 1st division in aggregate of 3 main subjects and 1 elective subject in XIIth standard. Some colleges also want their student to be fluent in English language and expect at least 75 marks in the subject.

The undergraduate program in mass communication is of three year term and comprises of six semesters. Students after completing 10+2 in any stream with at least 50 percent marks are eligible to opt for this course.

But selection is not done on the basis of marks a student has obtained at 10+2 level. A student in order to grab a seat in his favourite university or institute has to go through an entrance test and an interview.

There are number of Universities in India which offer Bachelors in Mass Communication. Some of the well-known and reputed universities are - Delhi University, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and MakhanLal Chathurvedi National University.
25th August 2011, 08:48 AM
Mannu2525

WHAT TO DO AFTER 12th TO DO MASS COMMUNICATION ?

Dear, After 12th you are eligible for mass communication. Nothing to do after 12th to get admit into this course.

Eligibility for Mass communication

• Complete 12th standard examination.
• Marks criteria are based on need of institution in which you are going to admit.

NOTE : Few institutes also conduct entrance examination for admission.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
25th August 2011, 12:47 PM
rana2011
Banned

Eligibility for Mass communication:-

**Complete 12th standard examination.
**Marks criteria are based on need of institution in which you are going to admit.

NOTE :Few institutes also conduct entrance examination for admission.

Thanks!!
9th October 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Yaaa...well i want to know career in mass communication..
7th January 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

in what time of years the mass communication course completes
20th January 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i am kuldeep . i am 2nd years students in sol . i wanna do mass communications . in 1years .but i cannot wait for graduation degree . can you give me any suggustions
15th March 2012, 11:18 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any other examination recognised as equivalent to it is must. The minimum marks for gaining admission are 45 percent. However, most of the universities insist on 1st division in aggregate of 3 main subjects and 1 elective subject in XIIth standard. Some colleges also want their student to be fluent in English language and expect at least 75 marks in the subject.The undergraduate program in mass communication is of three year term and comprises of six semesters. Students after completing 10+2 in any stream with at least 50 percent marks are eligible to opt for this course.
14th May 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am 12th pass.i wanna do in the carrier of mass communication.
2nd April 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i m a science student but want to opt for mass comm after 12th ,so is this possible
20th February 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a science student ..and i am 18 years old..l want to do mass communication after 12th from sos hp board..can i????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?