3rd December 2011, 04:45 PM
shurti mishra

List of the colleges in which I can join Mass Communication course after 12th? Contact and fee details?

i m shurti mishra and i m pursing 12th in chhattisgarh,i wann join mass communication after 12th please suggest me some colleges name , address
and fee detail.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Mass Communication colleges in Delhi? How to take educational loan for the course?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  4. Which university is best to pursue Ph.D. in Mass Communication stream? -- [New]
  5. Entrance examination details of top mass communication colleges of Delhi
  6. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  7. How to make my future in mass communication?
  8. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  9. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  10. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  11. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  12. List of colleges or universities for doing M.Phil in Mass Communication?
  13. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  14. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  15. What is the fee structure for mass communication?
  16. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  17. Names of the top 10 colleges offering UG in mass communication? What is the fee structure?
  18. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
9th December 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in which I can join Mass Communication course after 12th? Contact and fee details?

Which subject is on art department
13th September 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in which I can join Mass Communication course after 12th? Contact and fee details?

in which stream choose in 12th to take addmision in mass communication course
13th September 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

in which stream choose in 12th to take addmision in mass communication course
29th March 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

which stream i have to choose after 10th that furthur i can do mass communication.how much year it will take to complete mass communication degree.
10th August 2014, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

After 12 class which colledge is good for getting higher
package in future
23rd September 2014, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

hey sir, i want to do b.com (maths hons.)with mass communication ..can i do? please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?