14th March 2023, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Details of Job for civil diploma in Airlines

I am civil diploma student and I want to do job in in airline. So please can you told me that I'm eligible or not if yes can you please give some details about airline jobs and cources

15th March 2023, 03:36 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details of Job for civil diploma in Airlines

In the airport sector, a civil engineer will focus on providing designing, tendering, contracting, and monitoring services related to runways, taxiways, aprons, and landside access facilities.
15th March 2023, 03:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can join the air force as an Airman if you have a diploma. A diploma with at least a 50% grade point average is necessary. The applicant must be at least 27 years old. A written test, a physical efficiency test, and an interview rounds are done*in the selection process.
15th March 2023, 07:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The Jobs available to the candidates after diploma in Airlines are :-

Aircraft Dispatcher
Air Station Manager
Cabin Crew
Airline Executive/ Manager
Air Traffic Controller Officer etc.

The average salary offered to professional ranges between INR 3 to INR 6 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?