9th July 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management from Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  4. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management for Mathematics graduate?
  5. Minimum qualification required for joining Airline diploma and management?
  6. Best institutions in Hyderabad for Diploma in International Airline & Travel Management course? Duration of course and fees required for it?
  7. How to do Airline management after 12th? I am doing commerce with Hindi
  8. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  9. Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?
  10. Maths is included in B.Sc Airline, Tourism and Hospitality management?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  12. Is B.Sc airline and hospitality management and tourism valid for HP government job?
  13. How should I join Airline industry after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Contact details with their phone numbers of any Airline College?
  14. How many BBA(Airline and Airport Management) seats are available in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  15. Procedure to join Airlines? I am a B.Com student
  16. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. After studying Library and Information can I become an Air Hostess?
  18. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar? -- [New]
13th July 2018, 01:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad is as follows.

You must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.

You should have good communication skills.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?