9th July 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?

Sir, I want to join Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad for studying Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  4. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management for Mathematics graduate? -- [New]
  5. Best institutions in Hyderabad for Diploma in International Airline & Travel Management course? Duration of course and fees required for it?
  6. Minimum qualification required for joining Airline diploma and management?
  7. How to do Airline management after 12th? I am doing commerce with Hindi
  8. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  9. Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?
  10. Maths is included in B.Sc Airline, Tourism and Hospitality management?
  11. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses?
  12. Is B.Sc airline and hospitality management and tourism valid for HP government job?
  13. What is the fee structure for Airline and Airport management?
  14. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  15. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After studying Library and Information can I become an Air Hostess?
  17. Which is better for girls MBA in Airline & Airport Management or MBA in Logistic & Supply Chain?
  18. Can I pursue MBA in Airline after B.Com finance?
13th July 2018, 01:42 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?

"Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad"

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board and should have good communication skills to be eligible to apply for admission in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad".

Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management from "Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad" is a course duration of 1 year.

=>Course structure is as follows:

Aviation

Hospitality

Grooming

English Speaking

Travel Management

Personality Development

Swimming

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Remove @
14th September 2022, 09:14 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?

Course structure

Aviation

Grooming

English speaking

Hospitality

Travel management

Personality development....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?