23rd December 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Air hostess job in Airlines without degree or diploma in 2018?

I am a female. I don't have degree or diploma. How can I join to air hostess for after A/l? what are the simple qualifications? I like to join the airline job for air hostess 2018 next month. Can you please give me the right details on the same soon? Thanks!

24th December 2017, 09:59 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Procedure to join Air hostess job in Airlines without degree or diploma in 2018?

The basic requirement to serve aviation industry as a crew is to pass higher secondary from any recognised board. You need not have to possess diploma or degree. For job recruitments and vacancies subscribe to the various aviation websites like SpiceJet,Indigo,JetAirways etc.
They will apprise you of vacancies if there are any. It would be better if you hone your skills in meantime on communication and groom your personality as it will make you leap ahead at the time of interview.
24th December 2017, 11:07 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Air hostess job in Airlines without degree or diploma in 2018?

To become Air Hostess and make career in it, you must possess these requirements:
  • You must be fluent in English and Hindi.
  • You must be unmarried.
  • You must have 6/6 eyesight with uncorrected vision.
  • Your age must be above 25 years.
  • Minimum height required is 157.5 cms.
  • And you must have Indian Passport.

If you meet the above requirements, then you will have to take admission in anyone of the Air Hostess training institutes like:
  • Inflight Air Hostess Training Institute (IAHTI), Delhi
  • All India Institute of Aeronautics, Delhi
  • Kingfisher Training and Aviation Services Ltd (KTA)
  • Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
  • High Wings Aviation Academy
  • Frankfinn Institute of Air hostess Training
  • Skylark Institute of Travel
  • Air Hostess Academy Delhi
  • Airborne Academy
25th December 2017, 12:38 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

To be a air hostess you need to be
>> Age limit should be within 19 to 27 years.
>> A unmarried candidate is preferred.
>> Eye sight of the candidate must be perfect.
>> If candidate knows foreign language other than English , she will be preferred.
>> Height should be minimum 157.5cms

**** I will prefer you to join Frankfinn Institute , where you can do diploma in aviation and NSDC Approve training, after which you will get good placement in airlines industry.
25th December 2017, 02:51 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become air hostess without having any degree or diploma. The minimum qualification required is 10+2 or its equivalent education in any stream from any recognized board.

If you have completed your 10+2 level education then you need to join in any air hostess training institutions. You need to complete your training from the training institutions and apply for air hostess job. There are many air hostess training institutions in India. Some of them are listed below.

- Cabin crew training institute, New Delhi
- Air hostess academy, Jaipur
- Frankfinn institute of air hostess training, Mumbai
- Air hostess Academy, New Delhi
- Skylark institute of travel, New Delhi
- Livewell academy, Mumbai
- Flyzone aviation, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?