1st June 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Details of jobs available in Private Security Agencies near to Tamil Nadu?

I have a 10th qualification and i am also working at CRPF, so I want to know about the Private Security Agencies job details which should be near to Tamil Nadu.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  2. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  3. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  4. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  5. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  6. List of State Ministers and Governors of Tamil Nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  8. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  9. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  10. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  11. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  12. List of Universities along with their details offering part time external Ph.D(English) course in tamil nadu?
  13. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides inplant training to students quickly?
  14. Best colleges in Chennai to do CA?
  15. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu having aeronautical engineering courses
  16. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  17. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  18. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
10th June 2016, 03:18 PM
january2016

Default Re: Details of jobs available in Private Security Agencies near to Tamil Nadu?

You can easily swap to the private Security job. But, we are not sure that you will get the job near by Tamil Nadu or not, as these things are under the government policy and all.

So, what you need to do is just, before leaving your job try to find the job related to security agencies and when you will get the ob, then only try to put the papers of resignation.

Don't put your resignation letter before getting the job.
And try to find the job near by your Home Town only, as this is in your hand finding your Job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?