26th February 2012, 01:15 PM
neelambarii

Which is a better sales/service, hospital job or lecturer job for a girl as a biomedical engineering? Which has more scope and what is the salary and job security?

which is better sales/service, hospital jo or a lecturer job for a girl as a biomedical engineer? which has more scope and salary and job security?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  2. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  3. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  4. Courses which are available for Biomedical Engineering for MS? Top universities in Singapore offering the course, job scope and the job description?
  5. Scope of Biomedical Engineering in AP and in future? What are the job opportunities?
  6. What is Biomedical Engineering? What are the Job Opportunities for this course in Kerala and all over India? Are the candidates having jobs in Indian Military?
  7. Can I get a job after Diploma in Biomedical engineering?
  8. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  9. Biomedical engineering: Job Opportunities, Scope, Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. Can I get job in hospital or lecturer job after M.Pharm. in Pharmacology?
  11. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  12. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get job as a Medical Transcription with salary above Rs. 12000 being a B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  14. Will one fetch a better salary and a job in the post of a lecturer? Is there any difference between MS and M.Tech in India?
  15. Which course can I pursue after completing BSc in Biomedical science?
  16. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  17. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te
  18. Whether M.Phil Degree holder of year 1990 is eligible for Lecturership or not? -- [New]
8th June 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better sales/service, hospital job or lecturer job for a girl as a biomedical engineering? Which has more scope and what is the salary and job security?

I want to be a lecturer in delhi university. I have completed ma secong year in Ba(prog) course. If i do Mba after this then am i eligible for the NET exam or i have to do MA?????
5th April 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which is a better sales/service, hospital job or lecturer job for a girl as a biomedical engineering? Which has more scope and what is the salary and job security?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelambarii View Post
which is better sales/service, hospital jo or a lecturer job for a girl as a biomedical engineer? which has more scope and salary and job security?
Hi,
Beside this jobs, If you have Bio-Medical degree, I hav an better advise for you. Today, The world need a researcher in Bio-med. There are various projects are going on in the world. Do some inquiry on that and decide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?