26th January 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Details of Written test and HR Interview of Infosys? How to prepare for them?

hello sir,we are going to have a infosys selctions in 10 more days..infosys is my dream company,i dont want to let it go without me,i clearly want to know about written test and HR interview and how should i prepare..plz plz can u tell me sir..

27th January 2015, 11:53 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Details of Written test and HR Interview of Infosys? How to prepare for them?

INFOSYS CAMPUS PLACEMENT PREPARATION:

There will be three rounds followed for Infosys campus placement which as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

The pattern followed for the previous year aptitude test is as follows,

-> Reasoning - 40 questions.

-> English - 40 questions.

We cannot be 100% sure that the same pattern will be followed again there is a huge chance that the aptitude test pattern might change so make sure that you are prepared well with all the aptitude topics. There are many books available in the market as like R.S.Agwarwal which would help you to prepare well for the exam.

I have attached some of the preparation materials for aptitude and interview rounds. Just go through it and start your preparation accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 59 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 210 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?