31st December 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and tips to prepare for Infosys on-campus interview?

hello
can you tell me how to prepare for infosys interview
infosys is coming in our college very soon
please let me know about the oncampus interview
thank you

1st January 2015, 12:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and tips to prepare for Infosys on-campus interview?

Yes, we will definitely help you out with your preparation for Infosys. The usual selection procedure of Infosys is
- Written test (online)
- Interview (both hr and technical are mixed into one)

The written test has a tough English section where fast reading skills are required since the time will be less. So practice aptitude, logical reasoning but pay more attention to practice of English. Solve online comprehension.
For interview, you need to prepare as per your resume. First will be tell me about yourself, training and project undertaken, one-two subjects of your domain. Know the latest technologies in your domain and IT field. Lastly you will be questioned from programming, which can be in C,C++ or java and few basic hr questions like why Infosys,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?