20th May 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Did not received my Visa from the department yet

I got offer from kuwait company but till yet i am not received my visa any problem in visa department in kuwait?

14th May 2016, 03:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Did not received my Visa from the department yet

There is nothing to worry much. You need to have patience concerning your visa and its processing time. This is because there are many formalities undertaken by the consulates of both the countries before issuing visa and that too work visa. Background verification followed by authenticity of documents submitted, purpose, quota of people migrating to Kuwait, etc. will all be considered and then you will be given a date for visa interview. Unless it is emergency, the visa processing will take time. So have patience and wait for the call from the consulate of Kuwait office. Till then , prepare for the interview, and prepare yourself for the migration to Kuwait by enhancing your skills and enjoy with your family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?