3rd June 2011, 04:46 AM
leetrott

After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship?

i have 58% in engineering. can i will be able to do MS from germany.and can i have any scholarship oppurtunity?

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  3. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany? -- [New]
  5. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  6. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  7. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  9. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  12. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  13. Details for joining MS in Germany or Sweden after scoring 74% in B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Fee structure and the cost of living?
  14. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  15. What should be the GPA for having scholarship in MS for studying in Germany?
  16. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany being Economically Backward?
  17. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  18. Any chance to get a scholarship after scoring 68% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
5th November 2011, 11:52 AM
a_shobana01

Post Re: After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetrott View Post
i have 58% in engineering. can i will be able to do MS from germany.and can i have any scholarship oppurtunity?
Yes, you can do MS, you can apply for student visa and you can study MS in any foreign country,for that you have to show the bank balance .
for getting visa you can consult any centre, they will provide you the visa .
All the best
18th November 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship?

hai ,could you tell me some of best consulatancies for applying masters of free education in germany.........
19th November 2011, 09:32 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship?

dear friend,
For doing MS course in Germany you have to appear in GRE exam..

After qualifying in GRE exam you will get a chance to take admission in MS course in abroad..

Eligibility for GRE exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the BE/B.tech course with 50% aggregate.

2.candidate must be good in English..

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill..

So, you are eligible for the GRE exam..

Go for it..

All the best.
9th February 2012, 10:05 AM
joblesswork

Yes, you can do MS, you can apply for student visa and you can study MS in any foreign country,for that you have to show the bank balance .
for getting visa you can consult any centre, they will provide you the visa .
All the best
12th May 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know the criteria of getting scholarship... ? can u tell me how i can get it... and how much ?
19th May 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

After getting 56% in 12th can i do M.S in Germany?
23rd May 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I am b tech student with cpi 6.7,can i apply for gre?
7th June 2012, 03:35 PM
Sumankakati

Hello sir ,
im a commerce student studying in b.com 1st yr , i hav always a dream to study in usa or uk , bt due to poverty it seems like my dream wl never come true , my cast is general , nd my 10th nd 12th marks also nt gud 65% nd 52% , bt if i score more than 80% in b.com final yr nd if i cracked GRE or any foreing entrance exam , will i get a full scholarship ? Plz tell me in full details
7th June 2012, 03:36 PM
Sumankakati

Hello sir ,
im a commerce student studying in b.com 1st yr , i hav always a dream to study in usa or uk , bt due to poverty it seems like my dream wl never come true, my cast is general , nd my 10th nd 12th marks also nt gud 65% nd 52% , bt if i score more than 80% in b.com final yr nd if i cracked GRE or any foreing entrance exam , will i get a full scholarship ? Plz tell me in full details
24th June 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have a B.E degree in IT with aggreagate as 59% , but i have a gap of one year . during my B.E . m i still eligible for GRE. ?
1st July 2012, 11:06 PM
Sumankakati

And wht about GMAT ? is it gud 4 manangement ? if ys thn tell
me im eligible or not?
6th July 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 57 in hsc will i be eligble for gre admissions?
27th August 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

what's the difference btw gre and gmat?
28th August 2012, 12:50 AM
07vidhi

hello,

dear friend,
For doing MS course in Germany you have to appear in GRE exam..

After qualifying in GRE exam you will get a chance to take admission in MS course in abroad..

Eligibility for GRE exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the BE/B.tech course with 50% aggregate.

2.candidate must be good in English..

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill..

So, you are eligible for the GRE exam..

Go for it..

regards
30th August 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

how much bank balance is needed for making student visa for doing gre in abroad....?
31st August 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

hi i m aryan ...after scoring 45% in 12th standard and m doing btech ..so can i do ms in abrod??
26th October 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hi i m surya .............after scoring 67% in 10th,57% in 12th and 68% in B.E can i eligible for MS in USA AND For scholarship after cracking GRE
3rd November 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E. automobile engineering in Chennai i wish to study further in Europe(M.s) especially in Norway i have a query that i do have only 59% in my academic will i get a chance to study in Norway.
5th November 2012, 06:52 PM
Thebestgerman

Yes you can! I've studied Computer Engineering in Frankfurt and it was so great I've decided to stay and work here. There's plenty of work for engineers especially programmers.

If you haven't got a scholarship yet, I'd suggest you find one first. Also be sure to research and understand how the German education system works, you can find more information at this site www.mawista.com/en/study-in-germany/ . Germany is a really great country to live in, the people are very friendly and you should have any problem with the language either as most of them understand and speak English, but you'll learn German really fast and easily.
8th November 2012, 01:00 PM
AAI ..

HELLO SIR..........

Eligibility for GRE exam:-Candidate must have complete the BE/B.tech course with 50% aggregate.candidate must be good in English..These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.. you are eligible for the GRE exam..

ALL THE BEST..............
27th December 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

respected sir

iam from poor family.. i dont have money in my account and it will be till i dont get job. i thought after cracking gre i will take loan. but now iam hearing from some people that u must have much money in your account for vias ... without this they will not provide u visa..
sir please tell about this..

iam worried.. please
15th May 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I hv done btech with 59%.can i m iligible to do gre...if i m eligible then wat r the criteria..for dis
21st May 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

sir, im studing in BE 2nd year..i got 85%in 10th & 66% in 12th..63% in FE & 53% in 3rd sem. can i get scollership after cracking gre?
7th July 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i have completed BE in comp.sci & i have 1 year gap in completing BE. Does it affect to select top universities after getting good GRE score (eg. above 310) . my BE aggregate is 57% ... Plz reply... thanks in advance.
20th August 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE in mechanical, with one year drop and first class in final year
does it affect my eligibility.
1st January 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,due to accident I had one year gap in BE so is am eligible to do MS in german?
27th February 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello..im persuing BE engineering...n l think i ll score around 58% aggrigate...so do i have any chance to get admission in any wellknown university in germany with scollership..???? Plz reply me..m egarly waiting...
7th March 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

If I takeup GRE,TOEFL in june , apply for visa,passport this year will I able to join a university in u.s by jan 2015?
14th March 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

hello i am having 50% mark in b.com sir whether i am eligible to study M.B.A IN UK
9th May 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i heard that after completion of MS in germany we cannot do jobs there? is it correct?
27th June 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

hai iam planing to di MS after having 3year exp in mechanical... Wich country s gd to do MS
30th August 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria to do MBA in US universities? please help me on this i have two years of work experience....
7th April 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of BE electronics n i am persuing my degree bt after 12th their is 1 yr gap which i utilsed fr PET exam can i eligible fr GRE plz reply..
16th May 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of Electrical engineering, but I have aggregate percentage 58%. So eligible in Germany for MS course.please sir reply me and offer good university with my 58% percentage in engineering.please sir reply me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?