23rd January 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Any problem will be there in getting US Visa if passed B.Tech after 7 backlogs?

hi sir....I'm studying btech 3yr ECE, I have 7backlogs and I cleared it, my percent is 67.4%, thinking to study in aboard, I could get any problem in US visa r any Visa..can u reply to my gmail sir, I.e [email protected] .......please answer

25th January 2014, 10:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any problem will be there in getting US Visa if passed B.Tech after 7 backlogs?

Failure is the stepping stone to success. It is nice to see that you have overcome your failure and cleared your seven backlogs in your B.Tech course and now you are aiming for higher studies. You can definitely pursue higher studies abroad and can surely avail the student VISA for it.

Academic Background is definitely a factor which is assessed by the consulate before issuing VISA. Having backlogs in your academic history will definitely be a point of question during your VISA interview which you have to deal well to ensure your VISA.

You need to make your position strong by scoring very good marks in GRE preferably above 300 and in TOEFL preferably above 75. Along with this, if you have a work experience of atleast a year, then your chances of getting the VISA is definitely high.

The VISA interview is the most important factor where you should answer confidently and impress the consulate. Profile + Presentation/Communication skill is the key to success in getting the VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?