9th September 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Falabella India Bangalore JavaScript Developer interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know what are all the documents required so that I can apply for the interview of Falabella India Bangalore for the post of JavaScript Developer? Kindly let me know about the documents asap.

14th September 2019, 11:51 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Falabella India Bangalore JavaScript Developer interview?

Documents to apply for Falabella India Bangalore JavaScript Developer interview as follows :

(Original and photocopies) :-

-Candidates should carry the latest Resume.
-Passport size photo.
-Xerox copies of your educational certificates. (check with HR to bring the original documents of marksheets)
-Identity Proof like the Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Government ID Proof by any Gazetted officer, Ration Card.
15th September 2019, 04:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Falabella India Bangalore JavaScript Developer interview?

Require Documents to apply for JavaScript Developer Interview in Falabella India Bangalore:

1. Your updated resume by mentioning your work experience as a JavaScript Developer.

2. Original and scan copy of all your mark sheets throughout your academic career.

3. Original and scan copy of your final year graduation certificate.

4. Original and scan copy of your PAN card, Passport and Aadhar card.

5. Original and scan copy of your passport size photograph.

6. Last 3 months of salary slips of your current employer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?