9th September 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of JavaScript Developer at Falabella India Bangalore?

I am interested to join as a JavaScript Developer at Falabella India Bangalore. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post at Falabella India. I would like to know about the salary package for this post at Falabella India. Kindly tell me immediately.

12th September 2019, 10:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of JavaScript Developer at Falabella India Bangalore?

In the beginning a JavaScript Developer at Falabella India, may get an approximate salary of Rs. 5,45,000/- and above per year.

According to the norms of the company, the salary will increase and may range up to Rs. 12,45,000/- and above per year depending upon the eligibility and experience of the candidate.

Web: http://www.falabella.com
14th September 2019, 11:37 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of JavaScript Developer at Falabella India Bangalore?

Company Name : Falabella India

Position : JavaScript Developer || Job location : Bangalore

Salary package of JavaScript Developer at Falabella India Bangalore is around INR 5.5-12.5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills to meet the business requirements.

If you will clear your probation period with good operational manager remarks your salary package will increase by the HR department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?