18th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Does any backlog in a paper of B.Tech in Computer engineering impacts placement?

Hello sir, I have passed B.Tech in Computer engineering from a private college and now want to apply for IBM but, I have got backlog in a paper of third year and cleared in two chance. Does it impact on placement?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  2. Will one get placed while having 1 backlog during the time of placement?
  3. Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?
  4. Career in Computer engineering after low percentage and Backlog in 1st semester? Branch change a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  6. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  7. Previous years question papers for ONGC engineer trainee exam for chemical stream
  8. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Exam in Chemistry?
  9. Past years question papers of ONGC entrance exam?
  10. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  11. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  12. How to apply for a job in campus placement if I have 1 backlog with 65% in engineering
  13. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  14. Am I eligible for on campus placement if I have a pending subject backlog?
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys? I have scored 72% in 10th, 58.8% in 12th
  16. Can I get a job in campus placement after one year drop during engineering?
  17. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  18. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
20th November 2016, 09:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does any backlog in a paper of B.Tech in Computer engineering impacts placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed B.Tech in Computer engineering from a private college and now want to apply for IBM but, I have got backlog in a paper of third year and cleared in two chance. Does it impact on placement?
You have cleared your pending backlog, so you are eligible for IBM recruitment.

IBM is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM= 70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?