23rd June 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Does experience required to become a Software Engineer in Micro Focus Bangalore?

I have heard that Micro Focus Bangalore is conducting an interview for the post of a Software Engineer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Does experience really requires?

26th June 2019, 10:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to become a Software Engineer in Micro Focus Bangalore?

Freshers can also apply to become a Software Engineer in Micro Focus Bangalore. I am also giving you the eligibility criteria for this job.

==> Candidate must have done BE/BTech, MCA from a 2018 batch with a minimum score of 60% in aggregate and above.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.microfocus.com
27th June 2019, 12:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to become a Software Engineer in Micro Focus Bangalore?

Experience Required to become Software Engineer in Micro Focus Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the experience required to become a Software Engineer in Micro Focus Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Micro Focus

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is 4 to 6 years of experience is required in order to be eligible.

>> You should have expertise in multiple software design tools and languages for attending this recruitment.
28th June 2019, 11:13 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Yes for off campus recruitment you should have expierience for software engineer positions in Micro Focus Bangalore.

4+years of experience in developing web applications and enterprise software's.

2+years of experience in Java technologies.

Check the official website for detailed information :

https://jobs.microfocus.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?